Thursday, December 6, 2018

Unity free tutorials

Unity free tutorials


So this week I have been so busy with college work like creating a magazine, a short video, a website and my group project so that I only had time to complete one Unity tutorial however it was a useful one and I learned more on how to build my game, Air hockey. So far I have created the hockey table and I am enjoying the process. This is the tutorial I followed on youtube, I found it easy to follow and the narrator is easy to understand albeit the foreign accent.


I learned how to add a puck and barriers and got the paddle to move using the mouse so the player can hit the puck in the game. I also utilised Unitys built in physics for the movement of the puck. There was a bit of c sharp in this tutorial which  completed without any hassle. I am enjoying these tutorials and will be watching and completing the rest of them whilst making my own changes of course to make the game my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anthony,
    I really enjoy your ideas and thoughts because I was also thinking of an idea along the lines of your game style also but a different theme or approach towards it I was wondering if you are going for a 3D or 2D version in your game making goal.

    ReplyDelete