Thursday, September 27, 2018

Introduction.

Introduction

Hi there! My name is Anthony McElearney and I am 21 years old. I have brown hair, green eyes and stand at about 6 foot tall. I was born down South in County Wexford but moved to Meath when i was around 2. I am very sporty and enjoy all kinds of sports. Growing up i played soccer, Gaa football, athletics and tried my hand at other sports like hurling and swimming. Currently the only sport i play is Gaa football for my local club Donaghmore/Ashbourne and my position is a midfielder. I like to go to the gym also on the days that i don't have any football training. I finished secondary school in 2015  where I attended Ashbourne Community School which i loved. I live in Ashbourne Co. Meath with my Mam, Dad, brother and sister. I have a pet dog named Nibbles who is a Bichon Frise and is 10 years old. I Like to go out on the weekends to party and have a few drinks.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words I would say that I am fun, sporty and chilled. I love traveling and seeing different places and different things and I get bored easily if I sit at home all day. I have been to several different countries such as America, England, Spain, Portugal, France and Holland. I plan on going inter-railing around Europe next summer to see as much of the world as I can. I own a 2006 Volkswagen Golf and i really enjoy driving it. I live about 15 minutes away from college so it doesn't take too long to get to which is handy. I have a full driving licence which I got 2 years ago. My favourite time of the year has to be the summer because I hate the cold and love the sun. I hope this gives you a little insight into my life and tells you a little bit about me ! Anthony.




No comments:

Post a Comment