Sunday, September 30, 2018

Time Strategies.

Time Strategies.


I am a person that tends to leave everything to the last minute. From getting my football gear ready before a match on the weekends, to getting out of bed in the morning for college I'm always leaving things until the last minute. Its a bad habit to have and I need to change it. I tend to procrastinate about doing things. For this semester I am going to work hard at doing assignments as soon as I get them and get them done so I don't have to be worrying about them during the week. I am going to try and work ahead in this module and get all the work done way before their due dates. I am going to allocate some time every night when i get home to make sure i am up to date and that i have my work done. I read "How to beat procrastination" https://hbr.org/2016/07/how-to-beat-procrastination by Caroline Webb and one thing i found useful was how she tells you to visualise how great it will feel once you get it done. This gives you motivation and makes you want to just get it done and then relax after knowing its done. In "11 ways unsuccessful people manage their time" http://uk.businessinsider.com/some-common-time-managements-fails-2016-7?r=US&IR=Tby Aine Cain she explains how people need to have a schedule in order to be successful and manage your time correctly. This will be something that I will definitely be doing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment