Sunday, September 30, 2018

More about class assignments.

More about class assignments.

My first impressions about this module and the things we will be doing is that I am happy and looking forward to the different topics we will cover such as the tech tasks and Wikipedia trails. The module seems flexible as you can tailor the tasks you do to suit yourself in some situations. I like the way you can do extra assignments in order to finish up early. This seems different to other modules as it feels more relaxed and I feel like I have more room for discussing things i like and interacting with new people in my class through reading their blog posts. I like the look of the extra credit tasks like the tech tasks as i am interested in technology, so I will be completing this past in the future. Overall I am looking forward to completing different tasks in this module !



No comments:

Post a Comment