Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Workshop 01.

Workshop 01

After a long few months chilling and hanging out with family and friends I'm back in college and honestly looking forward to the year ahead. In todays blog I will be talking about workshop 1 in the module Multimedia development 1. I entered the room excited to see me college friends again after the summer holidays and I was excited to get to work. Our lecturer Shaun introduced himself to the class and began telling us about the module and some of the things we were going to be doing in the module over the coming weeks. Shaun told us that we would be writing a blog every week and uploading it to blogger.com. I was excited yet anxious about this as I have never bloged before nor am i familiar with blogging or really know what is all about. We found out about the grading system for the module and Shaun just gave us an overview of the module. We then began doing an animation part of the traffic light exercise in class in groups of 4. We described in plain english how the traffic light system works.  I was with my friends so I was comfortable with my group. I really enjoy working in groups because it allows everyone to learn from each other and also have a bit of fun while working. Overall i enjoyed the experience and would recommend group work for other modules.  Group work also allows you to meet new people in your class that you wouldn't usually talk to and make new friends. I feel that once doing an exercise it helps when you write about it afterwards as it makes you think about what you actually done and refreshes your memory whilst also documenting the work you do. I am enjoying writing these blogs so see you next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment