Friday, October 12, 2018

Unity Tutorial 02

Unity tutorial 02

In this weeks tutorial Jimmy Vegas was showing us more about how to add audio to our game and also how to allow objects to rotate. He showed us how to improve the graphics of our game which i enjoyed doing however I did have some struggles with unity. In doing tutorial 4 I found it hard to add the script to the game, I followed the tutorial as best I could however the script would not go into the game no matter what I tried and I ended up frustrated. I Think i am mixing up the script in unity with HTML from web design! Sometimes i got a bit confused and lost with all the folders that we needed to create and I found that I was slow to keep up with Jimmy. I enjoyed creating walls and other objects and experimenting and playing around with unity. My creative thinking is good and I feel that i am good at designing the actual game but I feel that I struggle slightly with the code. I also need to get used to using the mouse to navigate around the map although I have an apple mouse and I think it may be harder to navigate using this mouse. Overall I really enjoy these tutorials as Jimmy's voice is calming and he is a good teacher!


Screenshot from my unity.


No comments:

Post a Comment