Thursday, October 18, 2018

Unity tutorial 03.

Clock.

In this weeks Unity tutorial it was a bit of a change as the tutorial was step by step instructions through reading. I was getting used to the Jimmy Vegas youtube video tutorials so I wasn't expecting a written one. And to be honest I found it easier to follow the video tutorial because I could listen to him speak and follow his instructions but in the reading tutorial I found it challenging to follow as there was a lot of text and I sometimes got confused as to which instructions I had to apply to my Unity project. Saying all this I still got through it and it was ok! In this tutorial I enjoyed changing the different position, rotation and scales as it is satisfying watching them change in real time and working for you. Adding each hour indicator was a bit tedious but not a big deal. It was nice to see the colour drag and drop work for me as I struggled with that for some reason in the last Unity project. The coding part of unity projects isn't my favourite and today it took me a bit of time to get it done but I got there in the end. Overall this project was fun although I do prefer the video tutorials!


Screenshot of my unity project.

No comments:

Post a Comment