Friday, November 9, 2018

Final GDD

Final GDD

So since coming back to finalising my GDD I have realised that I need to put much more information into it than I originally thought. The GDD is like a template of exactly what is needed in your final game. It lists everything from introduction to players to music to key features. On some of the topics that you must write about I found it quite difficult to write about them as I think some of the headings were more suitable for other types of games like adventure games. I also didn't know what to write for what software it will run on (well obviously unity) but what specific requirements will it run on. I found it overall ok to describe my game as i know what i want it to be/look like and how it is going to play. Here is a link to my updated Dundoc GDD.



No comments:

Post a Comment