Sunday, November 25, 2018

First playable

First playable

So to be honest I don't have a complete first playable game developed yet as I've been up to my eyes in other work and some personal stuff going on at home, but Im still going to post my thoughts in the blog. Regarding unity it's a love/hate affair at the moment! I can follow tutorial videos perfectly with no hassle but when it comes to the C sharp code for some reason sometimes when I do it It doesn't work for me and I end up being confused and frustrated with it. As my group project presentation and booklet are now done I can focus on my game and get a first playable version of it done this week. I am going to spend more time watching unity tutorials and learning different tips to improve my game as I want to create the best game I can.



















No comments:

Post a Comment