Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Game fun

Game Fun

When playing games people have fun of course but whilst playing a game no matter what the game is you are probably learning and you don't even know it. Your subconscious brain is learning and picking up new things all the time that you are playing and you don't even realise. I read Gamasutra's top games of the year in 2014 and honestly I have only heard of one of them. I am a playstation dude as are many others but some prefer xbox and pc. I played some pc games when i was younger before my parents bought me a playstation and when we had a terrible toshiba computer. (I think it was Toshiba) Pc games are very popular and many people play them. In 2014 Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker seemed to be the game of the year according to Gamasutra. Its a game featuring puzzles and toys so if you are a bit younger you would enjoy it. 
When I was younger and in the peak of my computer playing days my favourite game was a game where you had the choice of 30 different materials like wood, metal, said, water and tnt and you could built random things and blow things up. After a bit or research I can't find the name of the game and I don't think it exists anymore. Those were the days where I would come home from a busy day of 4th class primary school and sit playing that game for a while before starting my homework. 
There are many types of fun and different games give different types to players.

8 types of fun


Ways to make your favourite game feel new again 

Be excited again


No comments:

Post a Comment